What to Know About the TRACTEL Tempo III
One of the most innovative safety products on the project, the Tempo III from TRACTEL® is a temporary horizontal lifeline that’s manufactured to be used by a maximum of three persons. Its simplistic design offers a lightweight solution to temporary horizontal fall-arrest applications. To familiarize yourself with the Tempo III, we put together a quick, simple guide to help you ‘Get on Track.’
- Kernmantle rope of 1/2-in. (12.5 mm) which can be adjusted from 3 to 60ft. (1 – 18 m) between two anchorage points.
- Allows simultaneous use by users.
- Quick and simple to install
- Offers safe access to horizontal locations.
- Compact, light, and easy to carry with storage bag.
- Tempo III rope adjuster with integral carabiner
- 60 ft. (18 m) of ½-in. (12.5 mm) Kernmantle rope
- Two 6 ft. (1.8 m) endless slings
- Three travel carbon steel O-rings
- Heavy-duty storage bag
- Horizontal lifeline travel for platform working and scaffolding
- Window washing
- Suspended stages
- Roof work, construction sites
- Manufactured in according with ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements.
- Meets and/or succeeds 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point