Air Skate Rental
The air skate from LGH appears to move heavy loads on a cushion of air, offering 360 degrees of rotation when compared with traditional machine skates. They move by using a specially designed air caster that slowly and evenly releases a thin film of air that floats the object, which typically range between 50-90 psi. Typical system air requirements for the air skate use between 60-525 scfm, at 25-50 psi.
- Low Profile – easy insertion under loads, typically without additional load jacking.
- Low Friction – less force required, as compared to conventional material handling products, for omnidirectional maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Damage – can circumvent floor or load damage. Floating your load on a cushion of air distributes the weight over a wider surface area, decreasing floor loading. In addition, vibration-free movement for sensitive loads equates to less calibration.
- Flexibility – configures for multiple load footprints and varying weights.
- Vertical Lift – built-in, but minimal so the load to be moved is still low to the ground, requiring less space around the load during the move.
|25000 lbs||Air Float||AF01017-4KIT||Click Here|
|37500 lbs||Air Float||AF01017-6KIT|
|33000 lbs||Air Float||AF01020-4KIT|
|49500 lbs||Air Float||AF01020-6KIT|
|50000 lbs||Air Float||AF01024-4KIT|
|75000 lbs||Air Float||AF01024-6KIT|
|85000 lbs||Air Float||AF01030-4KIT|
|127500 lbs||Air Float||AF01030-6KIT|
|125000 lbs||Air Float||AF01036-4KIT|
|187500 lbs||Air Float||AF01036-6KIT|
|210000 lbs||Air Float||AF01048-4KIT|
|315000 lbs||Air Float||AF01048-6KIT|