Maxial Track Hoist
This scaffold erection tool and material hoist, designed specifically for confined space applications, and up to 450lbs. net payload capacity. With this, a variety of baskets travel along lightweight aluminum track sections, attached to frame or systems scaffold. Safety features include upper and lower limit switches and a universal carriage-locking device, in case of cable breakage.
- Lifting Capacity:450 lbs.
- Operating Speed:80 fpm
- Standard Lifting Height:250 ft.
- Wire Rope: Up to 350’ of 3/16″ GAC, Up to 250’ of 1/4″ GAC
- Track Sections:3’3”, 6’6″, & 9’9″ (23 1/2″ wide and only 3 lbs. per ft.)
- Maxial Motor:110V – 1.5hp single-phase, fully enclosed, fan cooled
- Controller:24V – A/C, Overload Sensing Device, Built – In Voltage / Amp Meter and system Status.
- Indicator Lights: All BETA MAX Hoist Systems meet or exceed ANSI & OSHA specifications
Maxial Track Hoist Specifications
|Capacity (lbs)||Manufacturer||Model||Download Specs|
|450lbs||BETA MAX||Maxial Track Hoist||Click Here|